Monday, November 9, 2009
This makes me feel a little better
After writing my previous post, I decided to go back and calculate some weight loss data. I started losing weight for pre-op roughly around May 1st or 27 weeks ago. If you take my 69 pound weight loss to date, that is 2.5 pounds a week which as we know is within the average. I'm also still within the 10 pound average per month. So....I guess if I look at it that way, it makes me feel a little bit better and I know that looking at the big picture rather than the number on the scale for a daily or weekly basis only gives a very small glimpse at the total picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The big picture is what counts.. and 2.5 pounds per week spread over a matter of time is awesome. See!! It IS working..whoo
Geez, I would be thrilled to keep up 2.5 average per week! Great job.
That is ABOVE average so that IS awesome! I think my average is around 1.4 lbs/wk or something. You ARE doing great! Dig out fat pictures and smile at new thinner self! LOVE Her, damn it!
Post a Comment