Friday, November 13, 2009

Thank you Sally

This post  is exactly what I needed.  Not only today, but everyday of this journey.  Thank you for your advice and expertise.  I have my 6th fill on Monday and as what your doctor said to you, I have a "filling" that this will be the fill that does it for me. 

On a weight related note.  Not a good week, but I'm not even going to go in with the negativity.  It was an off week and I'm sure it may not be my last.  I was up 2 pounds this week, but have my 6th fill on Monday and am really excited for it. 

I've been extremely busy at work and at home so I haven't had a lot of time to post, but really wanted to thank Sally for her wonderful post today.  It really hit home and make me really think about the things that I've been doing since I've had the band.

No comments: