First things first....New Moon (high pitched squeal coming from me right now)! I'm a nerd and love the entire Twilight book series and am just as in love with the movies. I'm so excited to leave work early (with permission from the boss man) to go see the movie with Kim at 4 o'clock. We are leaving work at 3 p.m. in hopes of getting a decent seat. The theater is only 1 block away and we are still freaking out that getting there an hour early will not be good enough! How crazy is that? Anywho....I'm excited and so looking forward to it and that's all that matters :)
So, on to more important things. I got my 6th fill on Monday and as I've started to incorporate solids back into the diet the last couple of days I can definitely say that I'm a good probably one fill away from that sweet spot! I've noticed a HUGE change in the amount that I can eat from my last fill. So, on Monday I weighed in at 237.8 and today I weight 232.0! Down 5.8 pounds in FOUR days! I know this will slow down, but I really hope to keep the momentum and excitement up while I've got some great restriction and I can hopefully get to my goal of around 220-225 by Christmas!
I will fill everyone in on how my "date" with my work BFF goes today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ENJOY yourselves tonight! I'm going with a friend tomorrow night to a theater that has you choose your seat. So I already ordered our seats and we're all set to go and it won't matter what time we get there, yay! :)
OMG it is SOOOO good! Totally worth staying up till 3am and then coming to work for 9! I can't wait to hear what you think of it!!
Cannot wait to see it! I'm a nerd fan of the books too. Didn't really like the Twilight movie...thought the acting was pretty crappy, but optimistic that this one will be better! I'm probably going to wait until next week to see it but have so much fun!!
Oh and congrats on the MAJOR weight loss!
Oooh have fun - I want to go see New Moon too - it looks great. Tell us what you thought of it.
Have a great weekend too!
Yeah that's how I feel w/ my last fill and I don't know how many I've lost since then, I think 4.5 lbs. It is super exciting!!!
My next HUGE goal is my bday in January to be 199! Wouldn't that be a fabulous bday present to yourself?? I'm stoked.
Post a Comment