The story of an almost 30-something gal embarking on a new journey. Stay Tuned.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Team Jacob
Too bad you can't see it in the photo but I am totally sporting my Team Jacob t-shirt today! I'll get a better pic of my cute outfit before heading to the movie!
I am a very recent 30 year old and am going through a few changes in my life. I'm in the process of updating this little blog o' mine to better reflect the direction my life is going. In the meantime, feel free to read though to get ya caught up to this point...
4 comments:
Cute pic...you look great!
Man, you have the MOST beautiful skin - I am so jealous lol. Lovely pic of you!!
That is picture is tooooo adorable! you look fabulous!
you are so pretty... i might have to throw up LOL so kidding :D
i'm off to new moon tonight... eeeeeeeee!!!!
Post a Comment