As I was getting caught up on everyone's blogs from while I was on vacation, I came across this fun little "getting to know you" type thing on Angie's blog. I figured that I'm bored tonight and am waiting for So You Think You Can Dance & Biggest Loser to come on so why not. Here are some A-Z bio facts about me :)
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
A
- Age: 28
- Annoyance: Impatient & rude people
- Animal: Favorite animal is a dog, specifically my Tucker.
- Actor: ummmm.....Ryan Reynolds (and Taylor Lautner, yes, I know he is only 17)
B
- Beer: Don't drink it too much but when I do it is usually Corona
- Birthday/Birthplace: August 10, 1981 Seattle, WA
- Body Part on opposite sex: Shoulders & arms
- Been in Love: Yeppers
- Been bitched at: Oh, plenty of times. I like to do some bitchin of my own too.
- Believe in yourself?: I'm getting there with every pound I lose.
- Believe in God: I do, not perhaps in the most traditional sense, but I do in a higher power (I agree with Angie's answer)
-Before weight: 305 lbs highest (April) 278 lbs day of Surgery (May 28th, 2009)
C
- Car: 2007 Silver Mercury Milan
- Candy: Since I have the biggest sweet tooth ever, it's hard to narrow it down to one. But, I do love anything with chocolate and caramel combined.
- Colour: Red
- Cried in school: Yes
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican! I could eat it everyday!
- Cake or pie: Cake
- Country to visit: France so far, but I would love to travel to Greece and Australia
D
- Day or Night: Day. I'm not a night person at all. I'm like a grandma and am in bed early most nights! - Danced: Danced for 12 years (studio with jazz and then high school dance team). Still love to take walk in classes at the studio every once in awhile.
- Do the splits?: Used to be able to. Just tried again....yep, not happening :)
- Eggs: Fried or scrambled with cheese.
- Eyes: Hazel
F
- First crush: a little boy named Jeff I met when I was 6. And Hey! I married that boy!
- First thoughts waking up: After hitting the snooze bar about 9 times, I think about what the heck the scale is going to say.
- Food: before the band-PIZZA! Now: grilled chicken or tuna fish.
G
- Greatest Fear: Deep, dark water and spiders (I just got the shivers thinking of them)
- Goals: be the best person that I can be, be happy, be healthy, and feel accomplished and be a good mother (when the time comes).
- Get along with your parents?: for the most part, yes (my mom passed away this year)
- Good luck charm: Hmmmmm.....don't really have a good luck charm, but one of my most valued things ever is my wedding ring. It was my grandmothers from over 55 years ago.
H
- Hair Colour: Dark brown
- Height: 5'5
- Happy: At the end of the day, yes I am.
- Holiday: Christmas
- Health freak?: Starting to get there. I still have off days with food, but I am really starting to like working out. I look forward to it during the work day as a nice stress reliever.
- Hate: Weight loss plateaus
I
- Ice Cream: I'm not a huge ice cream fan, but I do love Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
- Instrument: I used to play the viola...in the 5th grade. But, I've been bugging my husband for piano lessons for years. I've always wanted to know how to play.
J
- Jewelry: Love my wedding ring. Only comes off at night when I'm sleeping. It's going to have to get resized at some point!
- Job: Merchandising Promotions Coordinator at drugstore.com (I'm basically a liaison between our marketing & merchandising departments with a whole bunch of other tasks thrown in there)
K
- Kids: Hopefully one day semi-soon (in the next 2 years).
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing
- Keep a journal? If the blog counts, then yes!
L
- Longest Car Ride: 20 hours. Kennewick, WA to San Diego, CA.
- Love: Something there isn't enough of in this world (again, I like Angie's answer)
- Laughed so hard you cried: Lots. I love that.
- Love at first sight: Eh, not really a beleiver. Sorry.
M
- Milk flavour: rarely drink milk, but if I do it's either 1% or chocolate
- Movie: Love Actually
- Mooned anyone?: Never.
- Marriage: Began that journey over three years ago.
- Motion sickness? Never
- McD’s or BK: McD's
N
- Number of Siblings: 2 little brothers, 2 brothers in law and 1 sis in law (with hopefully more in laws soon!)
- Number of Piercings: one in each ear
- Number: 21
O
- One wish: Right now-to get to my pre-baby goal weight (180 pounds). My weight loss in the main focus in my life right now. Would like an ultimate goal of 160 pounds after we have kids. Ultimate wish in life is just to have peacefullness and happiness.
P
- Place you’d like to live: East coast or in another county somewhere.
- Perfect Pizza: favorite all time pizza is from Casa Mia. Three Cheese Chicken Pizza. OH.MY.GOD.
- Pepsi/Coke: Neither anymore. Haven't had a soda since April (with the exception of a sip or two from Jeff's every once in awhile).
Q
- Questionaires: Rarely do them, but am bored tonight.
R
- Reason to cry: I can pretty much cry at anything. I got chocked up at the airport on Sunday when I saw a soldier come home to his family (okay, that's totally worth getting chocked up about).
- Reality T.V.: Have a few of my favorites.
- Roll your tongue in a circle? Yep
S
- Song: Oh gosh, I don't know if I can pick a favorite. Seriously. I love music so much!
- Shoe size: 10
- Salad Dressing: ranch
- Skipped school: more often than I should
- Smoking: freshman year of high school and then no more for me.
- Sing well?: nope, but that doesn't stop me from trying!
- Strawberries/Blueberries: I love both, but strawberries wins by a little bit.
T
- Time for bed: I'm usually in bed around 10 and asleep by 10:30 or so.
- Thunderstorms: Love them.
- TV: I've found myself getting kind of bored by TV lately. I have a few shows that I watch, but I don't freak out if I miss them anymore. So many more important things in life.
U
- Unpredictable: the freaking number on the scale.
V
- Vegetable you hate: peas when they are out of the pod, but I love sugar snap peas. Weird?
- Vegetable you love: Asparagus, broccoli, corn, zuccini, peppers, carrots...etc, etc.
- Vacation spot: Caribbean was pretty amazing.
W
- Weakness: Candy.
- When you grow up: want to be a mommy
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Kim & Leslie
- Wanted to be a model?: Since I love ANTM and I want them to do a plus-size show (just like they are doing a "short" model show), yes, I have had dreams of being a model. Do you think they would ever do a show for plus sized and short?!
X
-X-Rays: Only a few. Most of them were for my pre-surgery requirements.
Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Polka dot bikini
Z
- Zoo: I heart animals!
- Zodiac sign: Leo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nifty list.. I think I will do one someday soon too. I love everything on here: and it's cool to feel like we get to know you a little better. (Ben and Jerrys cherry icecream!! Thank Goodness we don't have that here - I would eat that by the tons.. sounds yum!!)
Ah so glad you did it... These are so fun! If there ever is a 5'8 and under plus-sized antm, that shit is so ours... final two!
Ah so glad you did it... These are so fun! If there ever is a 5'8 and under plus-sized antm, that shit is so ours... final two!
I have a lot in common with you! That was very interesting. I just posted it to my blog as well, well about me, haha!
So awesome you met your husband when you were six! You guys are one of those couples who breaks all the statistics. Way to go! Oh and I think it's awesome you're losing the weight before baby, b/c it'll be a lot easier on you, and less risk. And THAT is the reason I chose the band. B/c you can adjust it before, during and after the pregnancy. And people w/ gastric bypass who get preggers gain a TON of weight back, for some reason.
Post a Comment