Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Bandiversary to ME!

It  has been 3 months since I had lap band weight loss surgery.  And, although I've only lost 25 pounds since the surgery I'm still very happy with my results so far.  I've made so many changes in my everyday life compared to even just 4 or 5 months ago.  I know that once I get some restriction with my fills all of my hard work to date is really going to start paying off.  

4 comments:

jennyr1222 said...

Congratulations Alexis!!

Amy W. said...

Happy 3 month bandiversary. You look beautiful.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Happy Anniversary!

THE DASH! said...

You just reminded me to look at my dates as I knew I was close to three months also and lo and behold.. three months today. We are one and the same lol
What a milestone!! A huge congrats!
PS You're looking so lovely. Big smile.