Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I want to be able to do this again...

I'm the one on the right with the pony tail sticking straight up! If I really tried I probably could accomplish this...but, not with out doing some serious damage to myself or others. Someday...

Dance team does some weird stuff to you. To this day I still can't sit or do much of anything with out pointing my toes (Amy knows what I'm talking about!), or propping one of my legs and having a hand on my hip in any picture. Hey...it makes the legs look thinner and keeps the arm fat from dispersing and looking bigger! That's my theory anyways.

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

You know I tried this (not the diving board experience) the other day at the gym. I used to be able to get up there! Turns out...not so much anymore. But we will be able to do a proper russian/toe touch soon. I know this.

Also, pointed toes can change a life!!! lol

THE DASH! said...

LOL Amy is the QUEEN of the pointed toes - and does it so well!!