So, I think I can officially get an award for being one of the worst bloggers out there. I'm awful about keeping everyone up to date on everything. I'm just about to leave work for the day, but my goal is to get everyone up to speed tonight and tomorrow! I will prep my upcoming blogs with the fact that I am FRUSTRATED! I had hit a huge goal of being 50 pounds down, however, after my little weekend getting acquainted with Rum Slushies, I gained about 2 pounds and those have decided to stick around for a couple weeks. I know there are some things I could be doing better, but more on that later.
Now, off to head home in lovely mid-80 degree weather here in Seattle! It's so gorgeous out today. There is nothing more beautiful than summer in the Northwest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment