The story of an almost 30-something gal embarking on a new journey. Stay Tuned.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Face Differences
I was goofing off at lunch today at work and trying to get some face shots with my camera phone so I could compare how my face has changed since beginning this journey. Notice the differences below....(I would love to do a side by side comparison so if anyone knows how let me know!)
Me in Vegas around the beginning of May. Around 295 here...
Me about 5 minutes ago...@ 252 pounds (sorry the image is a little dark)
You look good, like the eyebrow! I tend to do that myself in pics w/o realizing it. I think it's an unintentional smurk! haha! Hey, we are the same weight, 252, woo hoo!
I am a very recent 30 year old and am going through a few changes in my life. I'm in the process of updating this little blog o' mine to better reflect the direction my life is going. In the meantime, feel free to read though to get ya caught up to this point...
8 comments:
Wow!!! Major difference! You look so great! Aren't pictures great when you are losing weight??
Congrats!
You Look FABULOUS! what a diffrence! :o)
what an about face...hahahah...get it!!!
For real though, total difference. And there is more to come!
Gorgeous girlfriend!
Holy Freakin' Heck!! You can so see the difference. It's working!! (whooooo) You look just great :)
You look good, like the eyebrow! I tend to do that myself in pics w/o realizing it. I think it's an unintentional smurk! haha! Hey, we are the same weight, 252, woo hoo!
I'm just catching up on the blog!! You look SOOO fabulous Alexis! What an amazing journey so far! I'm so proud of you girl!
I have just found your blog! What fantastic results you have had. Very inspiring!
Bel
Post a Comment