Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clothes?

I have about 2 trash bags full of clothes that I was going to take to Goodwill this weekend, but decided to check here first to see if anyone wants any! I have quite a few pair of jeans/pants between sizes 18-24 and a lot of tops between sizes 2X-3X. If you or anyone you know is wanting some clothes to get you through the transition just let me know. I will take some pictures of what I'm giving away over the next couple of days so if you would like to see just let me know and I can e-mail them to you. I will gladly ship anywhere in the US. :) Most of you that follow me are smaller than me, but if you know of anyone who would like to take a look please let me know.

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

Alexis-

I dont know if you are regular length or petite in pants, but I am an 18/20 right now and if you have any jeans or work slacks...I would lovingly give them a new home :) my email is amy.workman@gmail.com

Alexis said...

I'm typically a regular length, but I've got some shorter ones too I think. I'll go through everything tonight and let you know!

jennyr1222 said...

Hi Alexis, I'm a regular length and would love anything you have. I'm a 22 now, but hopefully headed towards a 20. Tops, pants, anything. My email is jennywelty@yahoo.com.

Alexis said...

Hi Jenny! Nice to "meet" you! I just emailed you for your address! I've got some stuff I can send you!