This past weekend my husband, Jeff and I had our 10 year high school reunion. I was so nervous all last week to attend for so many different reasons, but obviously the biggest one (pun intended) was how much weight I have gained since then. I didn't pay too much attention to scales back in high school since I was fairly active, but if I had to guess I would say that I am at least 60 pounds heavier than I was when I graduated. Doesn't sound like much, but considering most people hadn't changed it was a little frightening to me. Anyways...I really didn't have much to worry about because we had such a great time. It was so nice to see so many people I hadn't seen in so long. I only keep in touch with a handful of people from high school so it was nice to get re-acquainted with ones that had gotten lost. Specifically one...my Pystal Crystal :) Crystal and I have known each other since elementary school and were good friends all the way up until graduation and then I could not tell you what happened. But, when we saw each other on Friday it was like no time had passed at all and I loved it! The best part is that she only lives about 30 minutes away from me!
So, all in all it was a great time and once I was actually there and comfortable with everyone, my weight only slightly crossed my mind every once in awhile.
10 years ago...

Pystal Crystal & Pexie Lexie :)

Brandi & I

Crystal, Tiffanie, Me & Bran

No comments:
Post a Comment