Sunday, August 23, 2009

....

I wrote my previous post in such a hurry cause we were running out the door and I was so excited, but I should also mention that why it was so exciting to my non-bander blog followers is because I have not been in "normal" sizes in a good 4 or 5 years. Being able to fit into that regular XL was exciting. I was so dreading going out yesterday to try to find a shirt because I figured I would just get stuck with having to wear a men's t-shirt. So, it completely made my day and I felt amazing all day and night!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Not only did it fit, you looked great in it! Glad you had a great time!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

That is super exciting. I can wear XL in some brands but when I get to where I can wear XL from anywhere that will be awesome! I can see why you were so excited!!!! And you did rock it!!!