The scale isn't really moving this week and although I don't record my weight until Friday, I'm still a little nervous. My (.) should be coming soon so I know that I'm holding on to a couple of pounds that I normally wouldn't. I haven't been feeling particurally well this week and have only worked out twice. My butt needs to get back into the swing of things tomorrow.
I get my 5th fill on Monday afternoon and I couldn't be more excited for it. Although, I'm not too excited about weighing in at the doctor's office since the scale hasn't really moved too much this month. That apple cleanse I did awhile back really f*d things up. It let me lose about 5 pounds, but 2 of those I gained back and they have been the devil trying to get them off! Anyways...back to the fill. I'm really hoping that the doc gives me a full 1 cc which would put me at 6.5 cc's in my 11 cc band. I feel like I'm so close to restriction and hope to be there in the next fill or two. For those of you that have hit their sweet spot before. Did you notice the weight come off a little more steadily then?
Last weekend we went to go see Couple's Retreat on Friday night. It was good and I'm glad we went, but I think they could have made it even funnier if it was rated "R". On Saturday night we went out to Benihana's with some friends for dinner. This I was nervous about. Everyone had a drink, which I declined on. I've actually gotten pretty good about giving up alcohol. I know for a fact that everytime I drink I gain and it's just not worth it to me. For those that have been to Benihana before you know that that they feed you enough food to last for a week. Before when we would go I could easily finish all the food they gave. This time going in, I didn't even order one of their traditional dinners. I ordered the scallop saute (basically 5 scallops seasoned and grilled) and then had just a few bites of Jeff's veggies and rice and I was good to go. Not only did I save us like $35, I also saved about a bazillion calories.
Other than work being incredibly busy, not feeling well and getting the house all organized not much else is going on. So, here are just a few pictures from over the last week.
Trying to get a picture with Tucker, but he's more interested in playing fetch
The Gene Simmons of the Canine world
I only put this on here because Jeff thinks I'm a nerd :)
On the way to Benihana in Seattle
After dinner
This picture makes me laugh
Brandi was trying to karate kick Jeff
Brandi and I (she is freaking G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S)
Jeff and I
A restaurant where they had tables in the display window. These people freaked us out when we walked by!
Well, that's about it. I will report in Friday on weigh in day (good or bad). Again, I'm nervous because I've been fluctuating between the same two pounds (243.5-245.0) since last Friday. Here's to it being on the lower end of that spectrum on Friday morning's weigh in!

4 comments:
YOU are gorgeous!! Love the glasses. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Your friend is def beautiful - but trust me, so are you! Big doe eyes and gorgeous skin!! Looks like you all had fun. Living life is great :)
Great pics! You both are gorgeous girls :) You are doing great on your journey - and you have actually inspired me to jump back on the nutrition train (I took a small hiatus) ... good luck!
Cute pics! I LOVE YOUR GLASSES! i THINK we have very similar styles. Hey, if you're smaller than me you should send clothes my way!!!!
Post a Comment