Friday, October 23, 2009

So close...

to my San Antonio goal of 235!  Today was weigh in day and I was 237, lost 4 pounds this past week!  I would like to get to 70 pounds downs (which would really be 235.8) so only 1.2 pounds away from my mini goal.  I have until Wednesday.  I can do it.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

AWESOME JOB! 4lbs is great! You can totally do 1.2 by Wednesday! Smile :)

wannabthinagain said...

4lbs is awesome!
you can do it!
I hope you reach your goal before you trip!

Tamara said...

4 lbs.this week.....holy moly that's fantastic. You'll do it!

Dinnerland said...

Wow, that is a great week... I don't understand the 5 day pouch test? It seems more like a 5 day getting back on track plan--what's the difference?

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Of course you can! Awesome! We're close to one another, I'm finally down to 244!