Friday, October 2, 2009

Puppy....and pie.

A gal at work got a new puppy a month or two ago and she brings him into the office every once in awhile.  He is the cutest, sweetest little thing ever (well, of course except for Tucker) :)  I'm normally not a huge fan of small dogs, but this little guy, Maxx, just cuddles right into you.  Such a love.



My work BFF Kim and Maxx
 

Oh....and confession.  I ate a (small) piece of pie for breakfast.  Yep.  I'm putting that out there.  Now I really have to go to the gym at lunch.   I really shouldn't torture myself and make the pie, but it is my bosses birthday and he loves my baking so I figured it would be nice.

Here is the pie I made (coconut cream) and Tucker longing for it!




6 comments:

Tiffani said...

Kim looks like our blogger friend, Amy W.!! :)

Cute puppy, I'm not a dog fan in general but I don't mind looking at them :D

Pie looks yummy, I would have had some for breakfast too!

Amy W. said...

hahhaa, I was thinking Kim looked like Alexis...and I was thinking she was pretty cute...so if I look like Kim, and Alexis looks like kim...then one of us is hot! lol...

Alexis said...

Amy -- We are all hot, you, me, Kim and Tiffani :)

Gen said...

OMG how could you make that pie and not eat some!

You look great.

Tiffani said...

HAHA, thanks for adding me into the hottness group ;)

Amy - she definitely has your face shape! :)

THE DASH! said...

I couldn't even begin to know how to bake something like that.. it looks incredible!