Today is weigh in day and the scale was not nice, but he wasn't awful either. I gained 4 ounces. I'm blaming it on my workouts from the past few days. Once again, I'm going to keep my focus on workouts, protein and water and pray for better numbers next week. It's GOTTA start moving at some point, right?! How many people out there have had this issue where things just don't move? It seems like I go through spurts of weight loss. I'll do really great for 1-2 weeks and then nothing for like 3-4 weeks. The 28th of this month is my 5 months bandiversary and it would be really great to be at 70 pounds lost. That's about 11 pounds away and just shy of 4 weeks. I do have a fill in between now and then so we shall see! I would love to be 235 when we go to San Antonio on the 28th. That is also my exact weight I was when we got married almost 3 1/2 years ago!
Anywho, I'm not angry like I was last Friday about my weight. I know we all struggle at some point and I'm starting to really ramp up my workouts. In a post from Wednesday I made it my goal to get up in the morning before work 3-4 times a week and workout (in addition to my lunch time workouts). Well, I actually did it two days in a row now! Unheard of for me. So, I'm more excited about that then the number on the scale right now. If I keep doing that next week, those number will move.
I will be 235 by October 28th
I will be 235 by October 28th
I will be 235 by October 28th
I will be 235 by October 28th
.....that's the power of the Secret. :)
3 comments:
You are doing great!
I understand how frustrating it can be when you stall. I've been to the gym for 3 weeks in a row, and have ate awesome and the scale keeps playing with the same 2 lbs. GRRRR. Hang in there!
Yeah I go through it to w/ no change or minimal change but I won't stress over it until I'm working out like you. Since I'm not working out yet I can't really expect much else.
Good use of the secret!
Post a Comment