I'm officially down 61.4 pounds and lost 2.8 pounds this week. I took my measurements for the first time last month (so mad at myself for not taking them in the beginning) and then I took them again last night. I lost 7 1/2 inches total off my body in about 28 days! Not bad, not bad. It does just go to show that when the scale isn't necisarrily moving that your body is still making changes in a positive (and visible) way. I still have people at work tell me that I'm looking better and better each week and this is even when the scale isn't moving (and they are people that don't know I had the surgery done).
Anyways....need to go off and get ready for work. Just thought I'd update everyone on my week. Only 9 more pounds to meet my goal of 235 by October 28th. I know I can do it! I even have a fill in between now and then!
And just because I love posts with pictures here are a few old school ones! Nothing to do with the weight loss, but still fun (plus I have a few family memebers read this and I'm sure they would love the old pics!).
This was my freshman year of high school -- I was just about at what is my goal weight today here: 160 pounds.
On a college class trip to NYC my junior year. About 220 pounds or so here.
One of our very last minute engagement photos. I'm only about 8-10 pounds lighter in this picture...almost back to my wedding day weight from over three years ago!
One of my first pair of Minnie Ears!
Chillin' with my bro!
Yep. I'm naked.





4 comments:
Thats Awesome Girl!!!! Your doing great!!! :o)
I am so glad that you are seeing movement on the measurement front!
I am constantly amazed at what a beautiful woman you are. You photograph so beautifully!! And you were a sweet little girl.. naked or not! lol
Great they you some loss on the inches front. You are doing amazing!
Yeah doing measurements is fun! It is a fantastic way to motivate yourself!
Post a Comment