The story of an almost 30-something gal embarking on a new journey. Stay Tuned.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Go Cougs!
Happy Friday and Go Cougs! Here's to beating Oregon tomorrow :) I even showed my school pride and wore my hat to work today (mainly to hackle my boss who is an Oregon Duck)! Notice my "glow" after coming back from the gym at lunch! Ha!
I am a very recent 30 year old and am going through a few changes in my life. I'm in the process of updating this little blog o' mine to better reflect the direction my life is going. In the meantime, feel free to read though to get ya caught up to this point...
5 comments:
You are looking so much slimmer in your face compared with your profile picture! You are looking great! Best of luck for the Game!
I agree! Skinny face! Good for you!
Awww your face look sso beautiful and thin! You look good in a hat!
you look way gorgeous in this pic!
I left something for you on my blog :)
Post a Comment