- As stated in my previous quick post, I am going to Chicago in September with everyone! I couldn't be more excited and the hubby couldn't be more supportive so it is a total win-win!
- I actually maintained my weight while on vacation this weekend and came back home to 207.6 (or .8 I can't remember). But, the scale (or chips) has decided to be a total asshole over the last two days and I shot back up to 210.4 this morning! Whhaaaa?!!! It's okay though. It's total salty water weight becuase I've been tracking the good ol' caloires since I've been home and they've been pretty spot on. This going to the dentist thing is working for me though cause I just hopped on the scale and it was down to 208.6. **side note** I've barely gotten any water and not a single morsle of food down today :(
- Today has been a wonderful day of sleeping in. Went to the dentist at 8 a.m. was home at 11 a.m. and slept again until 3 p.m. The rest of the day is devoted to finally getting freaking caught up on blogs. Damn you ladies post a lot! But, I do love it! It only makes it that more exciting to meet one another in September.
- And now, finally, I'm going to stop rambling because I still have laughing gas fog brain and who knows where this could go...
Prepare for Operation Picture Overkill in three....two....one.
Us starting our vacation with a trip to the Mariners vs A's game (we won!)
On the cable car in San Francisco
Amy knows this...you always point your toes! Must be a dance team girl thing :)
Fisherman's Wharf just before heading to In N Out Burger (thank god we do not have these in Washington)
On our way to Alcatraz (let's see if anyone can notice something in all the Alcatraz pictures)
Jeff trying to escape from Alcatraz
Sitting with some monkeys by Chinatown
Getting gussied up for Dinner! My new outfit!
Anyone recogize this?
Visiting my family in Sacramento...my 1st cousin once removed Macy! (I had to google if she was my 2nd cousin or 1st cousin once removed...regardless, I'm in love with her).
Me, Macy and my cousin Julie (Julie and I have been close since birth. We are only 4 months apart in age and although we've never lived close to one another we've always remained close friends)
And...finally!!! For those that don't know, I got to meet a fellow bandster at the end of our trip in Sacramento!!! Debi lives in the area and we met up for some yummy frozen yogurt just before Jeff and I headed off to the airport. It was so exciting to finally get to meet one of the bloggers and makes me even more excited to meet a bunch of you in Chicago in September!
Now, off back to bed with some Tylenol PM (told you I am a big baby when it comes to pain!) for my poor right side of my mouth!

16 comments:
Congrats on staying the same on vacation!! Loved all the pictures!!
Your vacation looks so fun. You look gorgeous(you and Amy are tied for most photogenic).
I'm so glad you're going to Chicago!
Go back to sleep now. :)
Your pics are wonderful - and just how good do you look!! Really pretty - and lucky you two (Deb and you) getting to meet one another. :)
I cannot wait to meet you Miss Alexis! Woot! LOVE the pics. You are stunning.
You look amazing, girl! Awesome vacation, love the stripes in the Alcatraz photos.
Beautiful pictures:) And, you're wearing horizontal stripes and still look skinny-mini!
Hey Alexis! your photos of the mini vaca looks great!!
I can't believe that I live this close to San Fran and have never been there and rode a Cable Car!
Yes! Isn't In-n-Out fantastic? I used to eat there almost EVERY DAY!! I had to break myself of that habit!
I love the photo of you with the flowers in the background on Alcatraz.
I love the new outfit on you too!! You look so great in it.
Aren't the row of houses you show in San Fran the ones they always showed in the opening scene of "Full House"?
And Macy is absolutely adorable!!
love the bee-u-tiful pictures... I sent you an email about Chicago. I read your comment on Gilly's blog about loving to say F*cK every other second... so funny- me too!
You look great. Love the pics. Glad you had a great vaca.
Love the pics, you look beautiful and so thin!!! I love the stripes at Alcatraz, very appropriate!
I so wanna go to San Fran! We have family close to San Diego so we always go there. One day. Great pics and you are GORGEOUS!
I LOVE Cali - I have been there twice and it is amazing! I think it is funny that you have your prison stripes on @ Alcatraz! You are so skinny, you look amazing! <3
I have a shirt the same as that black stripped one you had on in Alcatraz. Now if I wear it I'll think I'm a prisoner! Nice pics.
Alexis!! Look at you hott mama!! You are looking so good!! 210...you go girl! I havent been on here in like 2 weeks so Im just not catching up on everyones blogs but you know I love pictures and yours are great!!
I hate admit, I know that's the Full House location. Um....yeah......wanna trade arms? Yours are SO skinny!
Post a Comment