Sunday, April 4, 2010

A quicke....

hee, hee. 

I just want to thank those of you who have just started following me since last night!  Holy Moly!  I've gained SIX followers since my last post 24 hours ago.  In my post last night I stated that I wanted to set a challenge to get 100 followers by the time I reached 100 pounds down and I just may get there!  As of this morning, I'm officially down to 207.6 for a loss of 3.2 pounds last week and a total loss of 98.2 pounds!   Only 1.8 pounds away from the triple digits.  Holla!

So....as stated in yesterday's post.  If you like my blog and you think someone else may like it or get inspriation from it as well please feel free to send along the link!

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Easter!  I started out with many great intentions and they quickly faded, sadly.  That's okay though.  I was really on my game with eating this week and it reflected on the scale so I'm not going to let one day derail me.  Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to keep doing what I did this past week AND finally get my ass back into the gym.  With that, I actually probably expect a gain of a pound or two for the first week or so since getting back to the gym always does that to me at first.  Oh well.  In the long run, exercise is important and I need to get back into it.

I'm also in dire need of getting some up to date pictures on here for everyone so I'll get the hubby to snap some this week!

Goodnight to all!

xoxoxoxo 

9 comments:

Angie Cummings said...

You're a rockstar, I'm so excited for you to join me in the 100lb down club! xoxoxox love you lexie!

Girl Bandit said...

What a fantastic loss for the week!!! 5 followers to go....let's get you there.....

Jenny said...

Just found your blog courtesy of your BFF! Can't wait to follow your journey it looks like you're doing amazing!!

Amy W. said...

I am working backwards through posts, so I havent read you blog from yesterday yet....

but go on with your bad self and get that 100 pounds!

Jen said...

I love your blog Alexis! You are so close, I'm really excited for you!! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see new pics! Oh, and since I love watching vlogs - maybe for your 100lb. celebration you can do a VLOG?!! :) I'll beg if you need me to. lol

Brooke said...

Wow, I didn't realize you were so close to 100 lbs down. That is just mind blowing- but you will do it for sure!

(When you get there Angie and Amy will have to show you the secret hand shake!)

jennyr1222 said...

Total rockstar!!!!! You are so close to 100 lbs down. I CANNOT WAIT for that post. xoxo

Dinnerland said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog-- isn't it interesting that so many experiences ARE so similar!
Wow- and congrats on your great progress... Vanessa

Amy said...

YEAH! Follower 101!!! I don't know why I wasn't yet following, but you are a BAND ROCK STAR! And sooo gorgeous to boot. Glad to be a follower now. :)