Monday, April 19, 2010

Request

Okay.  I have a request.  Can ya'll please not post anything while I'm away on vacation?!  Seriously.  I spent two hours last night and over an hour and a half this morning (at work!!) trying to get caught up with everyone!!!  Ha!  :)  Looks like everyone is having pretty good weight loss weeks and some exciting stuff to report.  Chicago looks like it is going to be OOC (out of control) and I love it!

Vacation was great and it was exciting getting to meet Debi!  I will post pictures from vacation later tonight or tomorrow!

Happy Monday!

***Update*** Oh yeah....and I'm.going.to.CHICAGO!!!  Count me in for Boobs!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome HOME!!
I'm SO HAPPY you are going to Chicago!! Ahhhh!!!!! (That's my web-scream!)

Jenny said...

I think the blogs are addicting! It will be so exciting to meet everyone!

Joey said...

Yay! I'll update you into the list soon.

Sherry said...

right there with ya lady. I felt like my head was going to explode when I got back from being away 2.5 days!

Debi said...

I'm so glad that Jeff agreed to you going to Chicago!!

Wish I could go, but...maybe next year in Florida. :)

Meeting you was fantastic. Sorry we didn't have more time. :(

Thanks again for the Yogurt!

Angie Cummings said...

yAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD YOU. ERRRR MEET YOU. love you lexis!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OMG - I'm putting you down as a confirmed yesarooni! Woop!

Brooke said...

Awww I feel the same way whenever I am away!

Glad you're gonna come to the Boob-athon!

Gail said...

glad you are going. I cant wait to meet everyone.