Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Do

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that I chopped about 3-4 inches off my hair earlier this week.  Shit...hopefully that isn't where my 100 pound loss finally came from!  Ha!   Anywhoozle....just waiting for Jeff to get home from work so we can hit the road for our weekend of wine tasting!  Here are some pics of the new do!  I do have some bangs, but I pulled them back today.

Notice my dog inspecting me in the last two shots!

22 comments:

Nella said...

HOT!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous!! You are so pretty!

Ashli said...

Love it!! cute puppy too :P

Kim said...

Love the new do!!

Jenny said...

Love the pics! I need to update some....I also need a haircut. lol

Sandy said...

Nice do!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Cute and sassy as usual.....you're a hottie bo-bottie! Drink some wine for me...smooches.

Jen said...

oh my- so young, gorgeous and skinny too!! (insert whistle cat call here)

Jen said...

hope Chubbs is feeling better today!

Amy said...

Love the hair!

Amy W. said...

my beautiful roomie! I loves it! and you need to change you profile picture on your sidebar bc that aint you anymore!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute, I love the haircut!

Sherry said...

Lovin the new do! You look cute!

Linda said...

Have a great weekend!Your hair looks fab.

Gen said...

Great hair and you look soooo good!

Beth said...

cute, cute, cute! HAve fun this weekend

Girl Bandit said...

What a great cut and look at you...have you lost 100lbs???? LOL

THE DASH! said...

Wow, so pretty. Love it. Love the blunt edges!!

Kristin said...

You. Look. SASSY. Have a great time this weekend!

Debi said...

I love the new cut Alexis! And I love the way your dog is checking you out! Like, who are you? Hope you have a great time this weekend!!

Colls said...

Love the hair do! So cute! <3

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

I love the cut! Flattering and adorable! I really like the first 2 pics and you can see a major difference in your face with your weightloss compared to your "me" pic on the right side of your blog. You should updte that pic sweetie! You are looking so smokin'!