Sunday, January 24, 2010

Workout clothes courtesy of Gen!

Here are some pics at my current size of 222.0 in just a few of the workout tops that Gen sent my way! 

New Nike running top.  A little snug, but should fit perfectly in 5-10 pounds (actually wore this out jogging yesterday).

Side View

New Balance jacket.  Wore this jogging yesterday too!






And...just for fun.  Pics of the day I got my hair done a week or two ago.

I know my eyes are closed, but I love how my bangs look in this one...


AND....our mighty Tucker on his 3rd birthday on January 17th.  We got him a HUGE bone that he just finally finished last night!  Have I ever mentioned how much I love this pup?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - look at how thin your face looks!!!

You look great!!

http://shesaworkinprogress-workinprogress.blogspot.com/

Debi said...

I agree!! Your neck & face are really showing the loss! Your jawline is really starting to look fantastic!!

The new/used clothes that Gen sent you look great on you too! And I love the hair!!

The Best Me said...

Dang....these blogland hand-me-downs are the cutest hand-me-downs I have ever seen! Thanks for the fashion show!

Gen said...

Awesome! The clothes are perfect for you!!!!

You look great. Won't be long before you have to pass these things on!

Amy W. said...

You look fantastic! Are your boobies shrinking as well? Seriously...HOT!

Tiffani said...

You look awesome, chica!!! Lucky girl :)

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Cool workout clothes! And I LOVE the hair, look so shiny and healthy! And I do love the pic w/ your eyes closed too, it looks precious and innocent! awwww!