Tuesday, January 12, 2010

National Delurking Day

Did you know that today is National Delurking Day?  Well, it is.  For those of who that don't know, it means that if you are a regular (or even not so regular --heck even if I don't know that you read my blog) reader of my blog leave me a comment and say hello!  I'll also open it up even further and open it to questions.  Yep.  Ask me anything you want (well...try to keep it PG-13 or so).  You can ask me anything about my band, my life, whatever you may have been curious to know about me and I will respond with my answers in my next post.

Public readers and blog stalkers alike, I want to know who you are and get to know you so I'll start by letting you ask me what you would possibly like to know about me. 

16 comments:

Yana said...

Hi Alexis!

I read your blog, and I've commented a few times. Just celebrating delurking day!

I have a question - what do you do with your hair? It always looks lovely!

PS totally stealing this idea!

uh said...

Well Happy delurking day. As an experienced bander, how did you get through the months waiting to get some restriction from fills? I have had 3 fill so far and I can eat everything I ate before being banded :)

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debi said...

Hi Alexis! Sorry, I deleted my first comment as I wanted to add that I too want to steal your idea of this post!!

I too have been following your blog & love to hear all about your life! Not in a stalking kind of way though!!!

I would also like to know how you got through Bandster Hell until you had real restriction. I have had 1 fill so far & I have zero restriction.

Angie Cummings said...

I know you are an amazing fellow Jacob fan like myself... What other books do you like to read?

xoxo
ang

Kristen said...

Hey Chicky, great idea with this!

So I read your comment on Brooke's post yesterday, about how your frustrated with your job. If you could change your career and do anything what would it be?

Barbara said...

Hey Alexis,
I never heard of this day, but I am on the bandwagon with the idea.

How many fills have you received.. How did you fare inbetween the first two fills.. (am currently in bandster hell and I want to hear that it gets so much better).

You've got a great smile ...

Linda said...

Happy delurking day Alexis! I just found your blog through others (we're one big happy family).

So this is my first comment and question. :)

You're doing so great - do you have a definitive goal weight in mind or will you just wait and see(like me)?

jennyr1222 said...

I just want to say 1) You're beautiful 2) Next time I come to Seattle, we're having a party 3) I just gave your jeans to Colleen. You've passed those sisterhood pants to another sister!! xoxo

Nicole said...

Hi Alexis, what a creative idea :)
Favorite Protein packed meal?

http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

Amy W. said...

oooh, this is fun! Damn you for thinking of this idea before me!

Let's see. What is one of your most favorite childhood memories?

and...

do you believe in the toliet paper going over or under on the roll?

Elliana said...

I love your idea. I am new to your blog and new with my own blog so I would love to ask you about getting to restriction (much like a few of the previous people who commented)...how was this process for you? I look forward to reading more of your posts. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

so I'm revealing myself - ta da!!!

Actually - love this idea and hope you don't mind me taking this opportunity to ask some questions (I'm meeting with my surgeon for the first time next week!).

So there are some terms that keep popping up on some these sites that I'm not real sure of -

1. Sliming - I think this is when you produce too much saliva when you are 'stuck'
2. NSV - what the?
3. PB - does this mean stuck and does it always mean vomiting?

hmmm... could go on but that's probably using up my quota!!

thanks

Roo said...

I am just popping into to say Happy Delurking Day! I have been reading avidly, but don't think I have commented so far, but will try to in the future....looking forward to hearing your answers on everyone's questions!

seckert08 said...

Hi Alexis! I read your blog and have commented before. Love the blog!

I think I'll steal this idea too!

Amy W. said...

You know what is sad? It just hit me this morning what you meant by delurking day! And you even explained it! I thought that it was a real holiday (you know like one of those weird ones on special calendars) I didnt catch that it meant for those who lurk! hahahah...i am dumb!