Friday's are my official weigh in day and I am at 223.4 as of this morning. So, down two pounds this week. Not bad, not bad. I'll take it. Again, I was sick for the better part of this week and really didn't have too much of an appetite, but still. Down two pounds.
I'm still not back on the workout wagon. I need to be hopping back on. I took two days off work this week to get some rest and try to feel better. I'm finally starting to come back around so we'll slowly work my way back into it tomorrow and Sunday and then most definetly starting my lunch time workouts back up next week!
I had a wonderful New Year's. As from my last post, Jeff and I went to Kennewick to spend the holiday with friends and family and had such a great and relaxing time. With nothing much else to report, below are some pics from over the holidays.
Christmas Eve Day Ugly Christmas Sweater Bowling
I heart shoes and was pumped to find this beautiful sweater!
Christmas Eve before opening presents & church....could have been such a nice pic....
My cupcakes for Christmas Day (and my new cupcake tower Jeff got me for Christmas!)
Look at that jawline!
Rocking the size 16 jeans...
New Year's Eve (yep...wearing the same thing as on Christmas Day)
Me & Brandi
and finally...I'm the one to the right of the picture and was amazed and how "normal" sized I'm starting to look (especially from behind)!













5 comments:
Alexis, you are looking great!! It looks like you had a fantastic time over the Holidays. Hope you feel much better soon!!
Looking good, pretty lady. I love the new jumper: a real Xmas theme!!
So sorry you've been under the weather.. good for weight loss, sucks in every other way.
Cara x
I haven't been bowling in ages, you make it look so much fun!
Well it's always good to have you back :) Glad you're coming around after feeling yucky! :(
Loved all the pictures. Looks like your family is a bunch of fun people!!
Way to rock the size 16s!!!
Hey girlie!
I just started reading your blog....ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINNING!!
You look fantastic!!! I can't wait to get to that point!
Post a Comment