- For the last week I've gotten over 100 ounces of water in every single day
- I've worked out (various cardio and strength training) 7 of the last 10 days
- I'm getting anywhere between 1100-1300 calories a day (I'm thinking I maybe need to get a bit more protein in especially in the evenings when I tend to eat higher calories, not so smart choice types of food)
- For NSV purposes, I've actually received more compliments in the last two weeks on how good I've been looking than I have this entire journey. So, I'm thinking some things are shifting around on my body and maybe I shouldn't focus SO much on the number on the scale, but still....
Friday, January 22, 2010
Ho-hum
Weigh in day today. 222.2. Down 0.2 pounds from last week. Can't say I'm thrilled or disappointed. It is what it is. I've been doing Angie's fitness challenge this week (started on Monday) and have hit the gym every single day and yesterday I went twice. I think I may be hitting a plateau and need some advice on how to possibly get past it. I've been bouncing around the same two pounds for the past 3 weeks now. Here are the things I know:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah, do not freak out yet. I blame Angie! For real! I bet your body is just going through the "catherine bootcamp stall"...just keep doing everything right and the scale will move. I bet you are losing weight it is just not showing there!
Hahaahhahaa all my fault. But Amy's right... My biggest piece of advice is just wait it out, you are doing absolutely everything right, the weight will eventually drop off - mine always drops off in bursts, not regularly. xoxox you're a rockstar!
I'm with you Alexis - I've been at 219 for almost 3 weeks! I don't know what I'm not doing or doing differently. I know Cara is going through the same stall and we were all banded around the same time - maybe it's the 7 month stall?
I hope we bust through soon. Let me know if something works.
I agree with the bunch I think you've got some redecorating going on and next week or so you might see a big change.
The other thing which my nutrionist recommended doing is not exercising for a week and then starting back up..not my favorite idea since I feel it might sabotage me mentally..but it is an option. She also says to try either dropping or upping your cals by 300 for a week then going back to the norm.
Yup! Linda hit the nail on the head. I am going through what you are too! It's driving me a little bonkers. Just keep doing what you're doing.. it has to shift sometimes. I do sympathise though. Must be the 7 month itch.
P.s how much is a 100 ounces in Aussie speak lol?
Post a Comment