Now, on to kill a few minutes before I head to the gym at lunchtime. I'll jump in and do the fun survey that is going around.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Alarm set for 6:15. Out of bed at 7:00 a.m. That is pretty much how every morning is. Snooze bar is hit on average about 5 times.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Up in the Air, but have so many more I want to see....The Lovely Bones, Avatar, Valentine's Day.....
4. What is your favorite TV show? I love Food Network (I tortured myself and watched it all day long the week I was home after surgery), How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, anything on HGTV, Bio or Discovery channels.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I do love Seattle, but I would love to try out the east coast at some point in my life (preferably Boston). I would also love to live in another county (Australia or England).
6. What did you have for breakfast? 16 ounce iced vanilla coffee (having bananas and peanut butter right now to fuel up before the gym).
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? Indian and Chinese are my two least favorites.
9. Favorite place to eat? oooooh, toughie. Anywhere with good seafood, so Salty's on Alki is always delish.
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinaigrette or if I have some extra calories to spare, Ranch.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2007 silver Mercury Milan
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, slender cut, thin tee's and my black boots.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia, Greece, South Pacific islands, London
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? totally full.
15. Where would you want to retire? Someplace warm and on a beach please.
16. Favorite time of day? When I get home from work.
17. Where were you born? Seattle, Washington
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football.
19. Bird watcher? Um, no. Sorry.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Is it bad to say neither?! Ha! I'm usually up by 7:30 (even on weekends), but I'm typically in bed by like 10:30-11 (even on weekends). I'm most productive during the day.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmmmm....I'm kind of boring so nothing to exciting. The scale moved down one pound finally so that's fun.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? Paula Abdul. I didn't want to just be a singer, I wanted to BE Paula Abdul. I cried for 2 days when our car's tape player ate my Forever Your Girl album. My grandma finally bought me another one just to shut me up.
23. What is your best childhood memory? holiday time with my grandparents and summer time with my cousins and swimming all day long in our pool.
24. Are you a cat or dog person? Both. I do love our pup, Tucker and our cat, Chubbs. Dogs are a bit more loyal though and cat's are pretty darn independent.
25. Are you married? Yes. 3 1/2 years to Jeffery.
26. Always wear your seat belt? Always.
27. Been in a car accident? Been in 3, luckily none of them too serious.
28. Any pet peeves? People who have no patience and/or empathy for people who are different.
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Well...when it's THIN crust pizza, I'll do pepperoni, mushrooms & olives.
30. Favorite Flower? I love lillies.
31. Favorite ice cream? Cherry Garcia
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds 4 piece Chicken McNuggets specifically. No sauce.
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zilch.
34. From whom did you get your last email? Gretchen, the coordinator of the monthly lap band support group I go to reminding all of us about tomorrow nights meeting.
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nordstrom.
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nada. Well, I'm signing up for a 5K this week for a race in March so that was kind of spur of the moment.
37. Broccoli? Roasted with olive oil and garlic, delish!
38. What was your favorite vacation? Our cruise to the Caribbean was pretty darn fun and going to Paris, France to perform in a few parades my senior year was pretty sweet also.
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? Dinner? Can't remember. But, went out to breakfast with my friend Leslie last weekend.
40. What are you listening to right now? People typing on their computers at work.
41. What is your favorite color? Red.
42. How many tattoos do you have? One. WSU Cougars logo on my back.
43. Coffee drinker? Depends on the morning. I can go without it, but iced lattes are pretty tasty at times.
Off to the gym!

7 comments:
Well I learned a lot!! That was fun! -BG
Ahhh please move to Boston! We could have so much fun!!
Please explain to me why you don't just set your alarm for 7 instead of getting such interrupted sleep for 45 mintues!? I could never handle that, LOL. It would be like starting my morning off all pissed off at the alarm clock! :)
Tiffani--my husband says the SAME thing. I don't know why. I think cause when I've done that, I'll end up still hitting the snooze bar and just sleeping even longer. I figure I need to gradually wake up :)
LMAO with the plate!! Thanks for posting the questionnaire..I too set my alarm for 45 mins before and just abuse the snooze bar !!
Alexis! Just wanted to say hello...havent talked to you in a week or so! I need to post something! I get so caught up in reading everyone else's and never post anything myself! But loved the questionnaire. I might steal it from you haha! And love the plate...love new moon...love Mr. Taylor! Have a good day!
Cute! These are fun. I am with you about my fave time of day, we share a love of Cherry Garcia, too!
Can't wait to hear how the 5k training goes!
Post a Comment