Notice the collar bone starting to show. Woot, woot!
Oh, so ticked off at the scale. Weighed in this morning at 222.4. Come home tonight and weight and I'm at 225.4. I've officially decided that I really need to not live and die by that number on the scale becuase I was feeling amazing today and I know that my body is still changing regardless of what's popping up there each time I step on. As long as I know that I am doing what I need to be, in time things will move along.
Have a great night everyone! This lady is off to get some much needed beauty sleep! Oh...and speaking of beauty. Gen, you were asking for some beauty tips. I'll get a post together of some of my fave beauty products and tips & tricks sometime this weekend!
Jen, I'll get a pic up off my Chubbs! I can't believe you have a cat named Chubbs too!
Okay. Goodnight. For reals.


10 comments:
Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW! You take the most beautiful picture - seriously you do. That one of you there could be out of a mag.. loving the sharp detail. And your hair rocks. Wish I had hair that great. Lovely!!
Me too! I love your hair. I always wished that I had nice thick hair.
My hair has always been extremely thin & baby fine. Meaning that it never looked very good & the longer it gets, the worse it looks!
But try to tell that to my DH. He loves long hair! But I will be having it cut in a couple of months. LOL
You are drop dead georgous (I know...I can't spell) Love, love, love the loose curls.
You look gorgeous!
http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/
Yeah you look beautiful! And your collarbones are kicking my collarbones ASS!
Great haircut, you have a fab stylist :)
..and fyi..I too got into a habit of weighing myself morning and night, oh that did not last long!
I always was more in the eve... grr
OMG Love it!! And the collar bones are fantastic too!!!
Love the hair ! It looks amazing! and YAY to the collar bones isnt it awesome ?!!
Just came across your blog and I love it! Congratulations on your success! I had the RNY in May 2009 and you can check out my blog at: www.fattheory.blogspot.com
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your hair. It's movie star/pin up hair. Ooohh so pretty!
You are just gorgeous and lookin' better all the time.
I know, I hate the scale, too. It's like a bad boyfriend. When it's good, it's good- but I'm wondering what it's gonna pull next. When it's bad, I wish it would crawl up in a hole somewhere and die.
Maybe my scale and I need couples counseling!!
Post a Comment