Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gonna get all dolled up!

Jeff and I are going to a black tie gala in 2 weeks (more details to come as it gets closer) so that left me in desperate need of a dress to wear.  I only have one dress and I don't think a $29.99 dress from Target would fly at this thing we are going to.  The theme is old jazz/1920's so I thought this would fit the bill and I ordered this online today!  I love it!  I ordered the 14/16 so I pray to go it fits.   I'll most likely need to go get some new Spanx so I can squeeze myself into it, but we'll see!



8 comments:

Brooke said...

Pretty! You'll look absolutely amazing!

Athena's Melting said...

I love this dress. Very feminine, isn't it great to have so many more choices for events like this!

THE DASH! said...

Gorgeous dress! You're going to look stunning in it!!

Anonymous said...

I love the lace and the little broach. By the way have you checked out the fashion blog http://secondskinstyle.blogspot.com/ ?

Amy W. said...

oooh, I love lace! You will look beautiful in it!

Tamara said...

Wow, that dress is gorgeous! Can't wait to see a pic of you in it.

Tamara said...

Where did you order that dress from?

The Best Me said...

Did you get this at Kiyonna? If so I got a dress from there last year and I love it!!! (Not in a 14 though!)