this last pound before getting below 200 isn't going to be coming off anytime soon if I continue to eat Cheetos, a Luna Bar and a friggin' cupcake all within a 30 minutes span! WTF? It's like I freaking blacked out and woke up with a good 700 more calories in my belly.
I will be back on track starting right now. I will be back on track starting right now. I will be back on track starting right now.
No more self sabotage coming from this chick today. Nope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
You can do it! :)
Ditto what Grace just said. Yup!
You and me both girl. :)
We can do it!!!
you are funny :)
good for you posting about it - I'm sending you the good vibes!
the whole world is in binge mode...WTF.
Better luck tomorrow pop tart.
Self sabotage has been my middle name this week also. Let's do the 'no more crap food gets in our mouth' together. Go us!
We all have those days! What counts is what you do next. :) Hang in there!
Stay strong!! You can do it!
I totally feel you with the self-sabotage...that was me last week and I had to take the weekend to figure out what the heck is going on! You can totally do it!!!
YOu CAN do it! You rock!!!
Girl! Been there done that! We all have those days when we are like "What in the world am I eating?!" Anyways, you are so close to 200!! You can do it!! BTW your profile picture if beautiful :)
Um yah...Cheetos are the enemy with all their cheesy turn your fingers orange goodness. Resist the Cheetos...you must! I can't so you have to. LOL
Once I went and visited Lisa in Seattle in AUGUST! OH HELL NO. I had been there several times before in March and I had always complained it was like Gotham City...dark, damp...so she was like "COME IN AUGUST! ITS SUNNY!" So I went and do you know what? UM...seattle doesnt believe in air conditioning. And her condo is on the top floor, all windows. I remember just laying naked on the floor in front of a box fan cussing the day I was born. HATEFUL it was!
You are looking beautiful and I love you to pieces!
I have to actually stop myself at the source! No more grocery shopping for me!
Post a Comment