Jeff and I went to the Mariners vs. Red Sox game last night with Kyle and Karen (Jeff's brother & his girlfriend). It was the most gorgeous Seattle night to attend a game and be host to Jeff's (and mine by default) favorite teams, the Boston Red Sox. On any other given day at Safeco Field, we'd be rooting on our hometeam, the Mariners. It is quite sad that the number of Red Sox fans vs. Mariners fans in the stand were pretty much about equal (if not leaning more towards Sox fans!). Anyways, we had a great time and even hit the casino up after the game where Kyle won $1,400! Needless to say, he treated us to lunch today ;)
For Kristen & Nicole who I know are Sox fans. We were supporting your town ladies! **note that Jeff is cropped out of the picture per his request --- even men can get self conscious about the way they look gals. It's not just us!**
Jeff and I
Kyle & Karen
Jeff and I...again.
Karen and I
Us outside the stadium. This is the first full length picture I've taken in SO long where I actually think I look pretty decent. Even my short stumpy legs aren't looking too bad!
18 comments:
Looking terrific!!
OMG you are so cute, I freakin love that Sox shirt, how is it you are finding cuter sox gear in Seattle then I can find in Boston?? You look amazing chicky!
Great pictures! Glad you had such a nice time.
All of your full length pictures lately look FAB, this one is no exception!! I can't wait til I look skinny in pictures!
You look FANTASTIC!! Really cute in your Sox shirt! I keep telling my husband that I need a new Sox hat since mine is the only hat I own so I wear it to work out and it is kinda yucky now! Looking at how cute you look in your t-shirt I might ask for one of those too! My birthday is coming up! Though, he is a Yankees fan, so I know it will be very difficult for him to actually make these purchases! <3
Oh Mi Gosh! You are looking SO GOOD! Even better than normal. Is it weird that I'm always telling you how gorgeous you are? Well, you ARE! Am I supposed to ignore it? Mkay, are you wearing kitten heeled flip flops? LOVE them! Love the purse too. Has anyone ever told you that your hubby looks just like Rob from the Bachelor? He's a cutie.
You make a super couple. You should be in magazines. Love you!
Thanks everyone!
Jen -- He has gotten that he looks like Rob! He sometimes gets Ryan Reynolds too. I don't see that, but since Ryan Reynolds is like #1 on my laminated list, I won't complain ;)
Colls -- How do you two live in the same household?! A Yankees and Red Sox fan under one roof?! Yikes! :)
And for anyone who is interested, I got my Red Sox shirt here:
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?sourceid=shopping&productId=prod656661&5TH%20AND%20OCEAN%20CLOTHING&cid=42&CAWELAID=476325876
Oh! And Jen -- they aren't kitten heeled flip flops! I was standing on my toes :) I'm short!!!
I love that you are short (cuz I am too) but your legs are not stubby. I know why Jenny is my best friend - cuz she can't stop telling you you're hot just like I can't either. Would it creep you out if I told you I just stare and think "I wish I looked like Alexis"? If it does creep you out - pretend I didn't say it - and pretend I didn't lick the screen. Stop being so cute. Either that or don't stand next to me in Chicago. HA!
Great pics...thanks so much for sharing.
You look amazing and your hubby is a cutie pie.
You look amazing!!! Great legs. Next time, let's root for the Yankees 'k Alexis. Nicole and Kristen can suck it....
;-)
Jenny -- sorry lady....you will not find me rooting for the Yankees! Still love me anyways? :)
You are just so pretty! Those photos look great...Glad you had a fun time and anytime someone wins $1400, well, that is just a super bonus!
beautiful! you look fantabulous! ahem...even with that shirt on! ;-)
you are a goddess.
I just sent you an email. I'm going to be in Seattle this weekend :)
Hey, found you on the BOOBS blog. We have the same background!! YAY!!
TAG you are it Ms..Versatile!
Hi, Alexis. I just read on the BOOBS blog that you are going to Chicago so I wanted to make sure I started following you. Can't wait to meet you. Love your pictures.
Post a Comment