Monday, July 12, 2010

A Quickie...

Get your head out of the gutter....that's not what I mean.  This is just going to be a quickie post.  Updates begin now:
  • It was friggin' hot out in Seattle last week which was pretty awesome because my appetite was no where to be found!  Yes!
  • This resulted in a decent loss and the scale now sits at 200.8 (after hovering around 202-203 for about, oh, 6-8 weeks).  That is officially 105 pounds down for me and oh so freaking close to being under 200.
  • We are headed back up to Camano Island for 4 days this weekend with some friends.  I'm going to be praying to the gods that I keep things in check this weekend and not go nuts.  Luckily, the friends we are going with are pretty good eaters and we've got a nice menu already planned out for the weekend and we are bringing very little junk in terms of food with us.
Getting caught up on everyone's blogs and am so happy that Amy is back, Cindylew is introducing us to new Doritos (dammit), Draz is shooting guns (dear lord) and Jen's jiggly bits vlog cracks me up (and um, hello....her sister is amazing). 

Everyone send good vibes my way so I can hopefully see a ONE on the front number on the scale sometime in the very near future!!! 

7 comments:

Nicole said...

sending good vibes your way :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Um yes, aren't I just so ladylike? You are so going to see a one in your weight...I just know it! I'm so excited for you...

Kristin said...

Onederland is only hours away for you! I can feel it!

Linda said...

Come on 199!!

Cindylew said...

Good luck sister..I've been 202-204 for a similar length of time and it sucks. You lead the way into onederland and I'll meet you there. Hopefully my fill on Thursday will help.

Alexis said...

Thanks everyone!

Cindylew -- if you keep writing about Doritos I"m sure as hell not going to be seeing onederland anytime soon!!! :)

Steph said...

Yeah, my mind was in the gutter at first!

You are so close to Onederland and I know you will be there in the next couple of days. What an amazing milestone and I am hella proud of you!!