Now, here are some pictures from the last week or two. The first couple are from my cousin's wedding last week and then the others are from this past weekend up at Camano Island. We had our really good friends Jeremy & Brandi come over from Eastern Washington with their two kids (who we absolutely L.O.V.E). We had beautiful weather, caught a ton of crab (great protein and band friendly!) and got a much needed tan on my Pacific NW skin. *click on any picture to enlarge*
Me with my dad and two brothers
Jeff and I
Jeff and I by the fire and enjoying the gorgeous sunset (ignore the gesture at the bottom of the pic :))
Our little family (Tuck was a little camera shy)
Catching crab!
Pretty much the most awesome sunglasses ever. Brandi and I dubbed them the "Phyllis'" after Jeff's grandma since we found them in their cabin
Brandi and I
I'm not a huge fan of the pic below, but my boobs actually look small(ish) (that's quite an accomplishment for me!)
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I of course am still getting caught up from being computer less for the past 4 days which basically equals needed 2 full days to devote to reading blogs.
Also...T-minus 7 days until we leave for Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming and Idaho. 2,300 miles in the car with the hubbs....should be interesting.










21 comments:
Look at that belt around that teenie tiny waist. Congrats on onederland (send me a crab or two yummy)
You look amazing, congrats on starting with a 1. Those crabs look awesome, and I swear I had those glasses in 1987!
Congrats!! You look great!
Yeah for seeing a "1"!!
you are lookin fab girlie! why haven't we connected yet? let me know next time you are headed out to Camano and I'll come see you :)
Yea Alexis! You are looking great in those photos. And you make the glasses work. ;)
Even if you are not so excited.. I am!! Good job!!
You look great! You are just gorgeous...one of the most radiant smiles I've ever seen. :)
Congrats on onederland. I totally get what you mean about the non-excitement. In fact, I think you said the same thing on my non-excitement 90 lb loss post!
Happy ONEDERLAND! What an amazing feelin eh?? Embrace it baby!
Love the shades and the pics! Thanks for posting!
fan-FREAKING-tastic!!! Seriously. That's great!!!! I'm excited enough for the both of us!
You look gorgeous! The prettiest girls come from Washington state.
You look fantastic.. and SUper congrats on Onederland.
Let me tell you when I enter I am shooting off fireworks!!
FIRST- Mucho Congrats!!!
2nd- Your toes and pastel pink polish are adorable! Makes me wanna paint mine that color!
And the vacay's look fun and OMG a long road trip sounds soooo exciting! I'm a weirdo, I LOVE being in the car and LOVE road trips! We leave for our Roadtrip to ARkansas in 10 days!!!!!!!!
You look beautiful - healthy and brown. Congrats on reaching that 1 on the scale - no matter how blah you were about it (I was too lol.. actually why do we do that? Strive so hard then shrug out shoulders...) you should be very proud.
Congratulations! What a thrill. You look beautiful.
you did it and you did it with peace in your heart - isn't that an amazing feeling? you're beautiful and i love you and can't wait to play in chicago - of course I'll be there!
Congrats, Alexis...
What a wonderful feeling I'm sure. You've earned it!!
Did you see that? Did ya? Me and Draz and Sheniqua and her fat ass just did a cartwheel FOR YOU! (actually you're better off if you missed it) YAY YOU!!!!! While I don't think it's possible for you to get any prettier - I suppose you will....just so I can be jealous more...loves you!
AWESOME! That is the best! And you look amazing, really.
Yay! I am so very happy for you! Your pics are awesome. I love the dress you are wearing in the first couple, really pretty! <3
Congrats Alexis! You look terrific!
Congrats chicken! I am guessing that this is the 2 digit miracle that us aussies aspire for! U look amazing in the pic with your brothers! Gorgeous.
Post a Comment