90.6 pounds down to be exact! I'm down to 215.2. I haven't been that weight since my junior year of college which was just about NINE years ago! This fill on Monday just may have been what I needed to get things moving along again. I've been eating solid food now for the past two days and I've got some pretty good restriction going on. It's amazing to finally feel what that feels like!
I've really watched my sugar intake this week and have strived to get 1-2 protein shakes a day. I will typically have one for breakfast (since I can't get much solid food down before noon anyways) and then another in the afternoon. Every Friday morning I do like to treat myself to an non-fat iced coffee rather than my protein shake and this morning it took me almost 2 hours to finish my 16 ounce coffee. Super restricted today.
Putting it out there again....my goal is to be to a 100 pounds down by April 15th when we head to California. 9.4 pounds to go. I'm so going to achieve this stinking goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congratulations Alexis!! So happy for you!!
Super Congrats.. that is just wonderful to read.. you really have this down pat and are a great role model to follow.. wishing you continued success
wooooooooo! way to go Alexis!
Wonderful news, Alexis! Congratulations!!
That is awesome. Congrats on your restriction level! I Can't wait til my next fill I am hoping it will only take one or two more fills to get to my desired resriction level, we'll see.
Awesome Alexis! Wow 90 pounds! I know you'll hit your goal, especially with some good restriction.
That is just incredible. How awesome. Congrats and see you in Onederland soon!
WOW! What a great milestone - a HUGE congrats, Alexis.
Post a Comment