Monday, December 14, 2009
Surprised
The photos taken by HR at our holiday party got posted on the internal site today and the one of Jeff and I surprised the heck out of me. It has not happened in so long where I saw a picture and I actually liked what I saw (in myself...I love all pics of Jeff of course). My arms look smaller, my face is thinner and I finally feel like I am just all around looking better and that's without even using the Mystic Tan for the party! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well I am surprised that you said that! You are so pretty and I am glad that you are seeing that...you have such pretty hair and your eyes are out of control.........I am totally going to try that Dior mascara....thank goodness for my relatives that give cash for Christmas! Have a great day!
Jill
Love the v neck black dress! You look Fab!
That is a GREAT picture! Yay! You guys look so cute!
SUCH a cute picture!!! Excellent NSV as well :) Go girl!!!
Post a Comment