Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
I did not make my Christmas goal of 225.0, but I'm okay with that. I received a TON of compliments from some family I hadn't seen in awhile yesterday and that felt good and I don't really think a two pound additional weight loss would have gained me any more compliments. Like Angie said a few posts ago...the only people that really notice the one, two, three or four pound differences on the scales are us. In years past I probably would have gained the 15 pounds that I've lost over the last 5 weeks so I'm okay with where I'm at right now. 228.0 I have a fill on Tuesday and things will start moving again (since my restriction is nill right now).
Again, have a wonderful Christmas everyone and here's to me getting back up on the wagon starting as soon as dinner is over tonight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Merry Christmas Alexis! Hope you and Jeff are having a wonderful holiday.
xoxo
Yes, you will start the downward slide again once you get your next fill!
You look fantastic as you are, & I am sure the family thought so too! I'm so glad that they noticed & wasn't afraid to say it.
Hope you had a great Christmas.
Happy Holidays
I hear you on the nil restriction: same this end. I think once we get another fill it should kick things in the bum. Glad you and Jeff had a lovely day. We all deserve too after our hard work this year.
Cara x
I'm just now reading this, but I hope your fill went well today! haha! Mine is a little over a week away and I'm excited!
Post a Comment