Monday, September 14, 2009

RIP -- Patrick Swayze

What a wonderful career he had.  Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favorite movies a huge influence on me to get into dance so long ago.

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

Tracey told me this morning...bc he knew "I would be in mourning". Dirty Dancing changed my life. I love that movie.

Tiffani said...

Hi Alexis! I just saw that you were following my blog so I stopped over to do the same with yours :)

I loved Patrick Swayze.. :( I think we all loved him.

Gen said...

So sad. PS in Ghost always reminded me of my husband back in the day....

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

When I heard about his death - it really affected me more that I thought. It is just so very sad and it reminded me of my Dad's battle with cancer. It was hard to watch a strong, handsome and healthy man become so frail due to this disease. So very sad. On another note, my sister lives in LA and she has a very far removed *star* connection - her friends are friends with Jennifer Beale (co star in Dirty Dancing) - so she mingles her at bar-b-q's on occasion at the mutual friends house. My sister says she's very nice and grounded.