The story of an almost 30-something gal embarking on a new journey. Stay Tuned.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
You know what would be really nice?
....If I could break through yet another plateau! If I could get out of the 250's where I've been stuck for TWO months, that would be great. So frustrating. I work out, eat my protein first (even drink 1-2 protein shakes a day) and nothin.
You know what.. we must be alike.. I too am stuck on a certain weight and have been for what feels like a month or two.. its driving me nuts .. and like you I'm following the rules.. exercising.. and nada. What's what that? If you find out.. can you please let me know. It's doing my head in!
I am a very recent 30 year old and am going through a few changes in my life. I'm in the process of updating this little blog o' mine to better reflect the direction my life is going. In the meantime, feel free to read though to get ya caught up to this point...
3 comments:
Girl, keep your head up :) You will get past this plateau!! I have faith in you! You are looking beautiful in your recent pictures by the way missy!
Hey Darling! Thanks for the comment, I just caught up on all your entries, I don't know how I missed ya before.
I'm glad you could relate to what I was saying... What an awesome gift we've given ourselves!
You look gorgeous, btw, so photogenic, I'm jealous! You WILL break through this plateau be patient with yourself and the band, it will happen! xoxo
You know what.. we must be alike.. I too am stuck on a certain weight and have been for what feels like a month or two.. its driving me nuts .. and like you I'm following the rules.. exercising.. and nada. What's what that? If you find out.. can you please let me know. It's doing my head in!
Post a Comment