Friday, September 4, 2009

Almost there...

 
So, I finally hit 55 pounds down!  That means I am 6 OUNCES away from being out of the 250's.   I think this last fill has definitely helped a bit, but am not quite at my sweet spot yet.  I'm hoping that once I do hit my sweet spot that is when I will notice the pounds coming off a little more steadily.  I will need to be extra cautious this weekend since we are going out of town and will be around a lot of food the entire time.  I have my game plan in my head and feel pretty mentally prepared because I want to come back and be in the 240's :)  I hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend!  

1 comment:

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Have a great holiday weekend!!! and I hope the number looks good when you get back home!