Ok, so I decided to start a blog and then wrote my first 3 posts all within one day. I guess I do have an excuse and have had quite a bit going on the past few weeks. But, onward we'll go...
I don't have an extreme amount to write about at the moment, but I will take this time to plug this new skin care line I've been using, Votre Vu (http://www.votrevu.com/tricities). My good friend, Brandi, is a consultant and she finally sold me on some of the stuff and I must say I'm loving it! In just about a week's time my skin is already looking so much more healthy and hopefully soon these pesky wrinkles I'm starting to get (eek! I'm only 27!) will start to diminish.
I bought several products, but my favorite by far is the Antioxidant Eye Gel. It has already greatly reduced the dark circles under my eyes and is so refreshing to put on in the morning. Another favorite is the toner. It isn't like those harsh toners out there that sting when you put it on. It is so gentle and has such a great scent. Anyways, I could rave about all the products I have, but I highly suggest checking out the website.
On a completely different note, just a few things that have been going on the past couple of weeks...
Work has been super difficult to get back into after being gone for a couple weeks. I'm sure it is probably going to take a few more weeks to finally catch up. It's also funny that after you experience a death that really affects you, work doesn't seem to give you as much pleasure as it once did. I just feel like I want to spend all my time with the ones I love because you never know how long you'll have them for. I guess that feeling will pass with time.
Jeff and I finally got a new computer and we splurged and got a Mac. I must say that I absolutely LOVE it. It's amazing the speed and capabilities that it has.
I've been trying to come up with a diet/exercise plan over the past couple of weeks so if anyone has any tips or insight anything is appreciated. It is finally time to get this fat ass into shape. I have so many things I want to accomplish and I DO NOT want my weight to hinder anything I do in life any more. After losing my mom, it has become extremely clear how important it is to take care of your body, but I just need that motivation to come already! I hate the thought of having to do anything drastic in order to accomplish weight loss. Losing weight is such a simple formula and I have the rest of my life in order, it's now time to get this one last thing right.
Jeff and I are planning a vacation to Las Vegas in May. It's actually ended up being quite the family trip (there are about 7 of us going right now) and I'm super excited for it. I've never been to Vegas when it's warm and I can't wait to just lay by the pool, drink delicious drinks, and get tan. This should also be a great reason to get into shape....
Lastly, Jeff and I went to the casino tonight on a whim and Jeff won $80. That may not sound like a lot, but we only ever put $20 in when we go out of the blue like that. We then decided to go to the mall to try to spend our winnings, but couldn't find a stinking thing we wanted. Go figure.
Well, it's late and I'm tired. Off to bed I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment