Monday, February 21, 2011

Bachelorette/Bridal Shower Weekend

My brother in law Scott is getting married in a couple weeks to Kayla (pretty much my long lost sister -- which is great considering she is my soon to be sis-in-law).  This past weekend I headed over to my hometown of Kennewick, Wa for her Bachelorette Party (wine bus tour of a ton of different wineries) & her bridal shower.  It was a long & extremely fun weekend and I can't wait for their wedding in a couple weeks.  Here are some pictures from our fun-filled weekend:

Red Wine & Chocolate Tour

First stop of the (long day).  Wine @ 10 a.m?  Check.

Karen & I after the first stop

The group at the start of the day

Kim and I

Argus (winery dog) ensuring we make it back to the party bus okay

After who knows how many winery stops

Back that thang up...

Went from this....

...to this VERY quickly.

Semi-drunken bridal shower cupcake frosting time...

Pretty sure this is NOT recommended for weight loss.

Ellen, Linnea & I at the bridal shower
The bride and I

6 comments:

Jacquie said...

Great pics! Thank you for sharing. Actually, I think you both look like sisters!

Angie Cummings said...

Love you and seeing your fun adventures!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Steph said...

Oh my goodness...you look fantastic! And now I have a serious craving for frosting!!! :)

Nella said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Ummm, lookin HOT!

Kristen said...

"Im pretty sure this is not recommended for weight loss!" HAHA classic!! Love it! Looks like yall had tons of fun!! Miss you girlfriend!