Needless to say, work has been extremely busy lately, which isn't too out of the normal for this time of year, but just seems to be a bit more intense this year for some reason.
Weight wise, I've been at the same weight for about 2-3 months now (ranges between 193-195). I don't have anyone to blame for the lack of weight loss but myself, but to be honest, I'm not really freaking out about it. I'm kind of at the same place that a few of us are at right now. I'm feeling good (most days) about the way I look and how far I've come and I've just kind of taken some of the pressure off of myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm still shooting to get to my next goal of 170 pounds (with my ultimate goal being 155). I don't really have a time frame of when I'd like to hit 170, but by my 2 year anniversary would be nice. So, that gives me just a little over 6 months to lose 23-25 pounds. Definitely doable...if I get my ass in gear (like, literally....I need to get my ass in gear to the gym).
Anyways....that's where I'm at. Nothing exciting, just life getting busy, but I'm happy that I've been able to maintain my loss in these 2-3 months. :) Now, here are some pictures from over the past few months!
Getting ready to hit the town our first night in Boston
Having fun in the rain after the game got cancelled
Yeah...I didn't wear waterproof mascara
The only picture of all four of us together the entire trip
Seriously...one of the best things that happened at Boston. Meeting Kristen.
At Jeff's 30th Birthday bowling party.
Enjoying wine at the fair :)
Kim and I on the rides at the fair.
One of the roomies in Chicago....
the other roomie from Chicago.
Karen and I at the Maroon 5 concert.
Love.
Jamie and I at our work Halloween party



























9 comments:
You've had a busy fall. Love all the pictures!
Great pics as usual.
I have missed you!! You need to do a trip to Boston without the rain ;) Would love to see you again
Missed you...love all the pics!
Heading to Seattle for BLACK FRIDAY! Woohooo!
Great pictures! You look beautiful, girl.
Love your pictures! Looks like you have had a fun past few weeks! I need to post some Chicago pictures on here...goodness I have TONS!
Stop, ok? We get it. You're gorgeous. Quit rubbing my face in it.
You look beautiful! So many fun pics. I went to BU law school, miss Boston!
I'm right where you are in PlateauLand. Yuck. Hope we both move on soon!
I have missed you! I love all the pictures, looks like you had a great time! You are so cute! I NEED a cute Boston t-shirt, I love yours! <3
Post a Comment