I vote we get married again (on a beach somewhere nice and warm :) ) since I'm now skinnier than I was when we got married!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Happy Anniversary
to my husband! Today, Jeff and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary (and almost 11 years of being together!). J -- I love you so much more than I can ever express. Thank you for all of your support not only on my weight loss, but in life in general. I can't wait to see what the years ahead have in store for us. I love you. Thank you for my wonderful new Coach bag and my Sephora gift card!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
Congrats! Time flies, doesn't it? My hubby and I celebrate our 2nd anniversary in August, seems like just yesterday we were getting married!
PS You look SO fantastic, I cannot wait until I look as good as you do!
Happy Anniversay!!! You guys make the cutest couple!!
Coach AND Sephora?? I think I might be in love with Jeff too! Very nice work, Jeff! Congratulations on 4 years.
Happy anniversary! Beautiful photos!!! :)
Congratulations! What a great post. Have a great anniversary.
congrats! :-)
Happy Anniversary! You make quite the beautiful bride!
Happy Anniversary Alexis!! You both are so incredibly cute. I cannot WAIT to meet you in chicago. We are going to have so much fun! xoxo
Happy Anniversary!! I have totally been thinking about renewing our vows when I hit my goal!! I think it would be fun.
Awwwwwww Happy Anniversary!!
For sure a 2nd wedding!
Happy Anniversary to the high school sweethearts! Where are the old school prom photos of you two? lol! Congrats again!
Happy Anniversary you adorable couple you.
Celebrate long and hard...perhaps an anniversary weekend.
Happy Anniversary!! I joke with my hubby all the time we need to renew our vows on the beach!!
Happy Anniversary to both of you! I totally want to get married again once I am in a decent size! <3
Happy Belated Anniversary wishes from me
Hey Girlie,
You've been a great inspiration for me. I've nominated you for a beautiful blogger award
http://youngblackandbanded.blogspot.com/2010/06/update-and-award-and-belated-happy.html
It's amazing that you are skinnier than when you married! Congrats and thanks for the support on my blog. I love all the pictures, keep them coming!!
Happy Anniversary!! You are my second follower (after my dad) and I nearly teared up I was so excited!! I probably need some sleep, but I wanted to say thanks and how I have really enjoyed your blog! I feel like i know all the "boobs" haha
Post a Comment