Monday, July 6, 2009

Transition

As I was uploading some pictures from my camera from 4th of July I came across a picture that was taken back on Memorial Day (1 week before surgery) and I have to say I really do see a difference in my weight loss. I've been frustrated the past 2 weeks because I've been hovering right around the 48 pound mark and I just want to hit 50 so BAD! But, after seeing these pictures I gained a little more hope (and can tell I've lost a little weight). I'm joining the gym on Wednesday so I'm thinking (and hoping) that is the ticket to jump starting some more weight loss. There are a ton of people that go at lunch time around here at work and they've really got me motivated to do the same.

Before (taken Memorial Day 2009-I had already lost about 20 pounds at this point!)
In transistion (taken 4th of July 2009-not the best full lenght pic, but I can really see a difference in my face)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I have to be your personal cheerleader then I will, lol. DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED! You are doing great and losing weight fast is not necessarily the goal here, right? You are losing weight period and no matter how long it takes - stick with it - focus on those future kiddos.!! Don't start to obsess or weigh yourself more than once a week cause it can get frustrating besides weight does fluctuate day to day plus or minus a couple pounds due to water..... :) Go Alexis Go!!!

Alexis said...

Oh my gosh...you are too funny! I do nominate you to be my personal cheerleader!