Monday, June 22, 2009

Mom's Memorial Slideshow

For my mom's memorial back in February I put together a slide show of my mom. At the time it was really hard to get through it without tearing up. I came across it on the computer tonight and let me just say it doesn't get any easier, but it is still nice to see and remember her. She would be so proud of my weight loss and I'm sad that some of my loved ones don't get to see the progress that I have made (down 45 pounds!).

For those of you that knew my mom, I hope you enjoy the video. For those of you who didn't, I hope you get to see how even though she was so sick towards the end, she still showed her smile. Trying to figure out what songs to put it too was tough, she loved so much music. But, ultimately The Beatles and The Beach Boys were two of her favorites (and mine). Love and miss you mom.


No comments: